For this step you need to login first. Or create one if your don't have. Signup at blogger.com
- Create a dummy blog (your another blog at blogspot)
- Create a new post and upload the image that you want to host.
- Publish your post.
- Open your blog article and click at your image. Then you will see your image in one page.
- What you have to do here is copy the address at the address bar.
- Paste the image url (paste to your site)
- You will get free image bandwith for your site, because now google has host it.
Do not copy image url from 'copy image location' because you will get some error there. just click it. (read step 1 at the additional step).
Free image hosting, fast and reliable now yours.