Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogspot Template Mosque

Masjid blogger Template Mosque. Masjid template designed for moslem blogger. I'm sorry a don't remember where i found this template. I just remember this template given by some one at my flashdisk. I just read http://bthemes.com at the images.

Apologize me bacause of this. But this template is really cool. You can see the image preview at below. Download this template and use it as yours. And if you need some help, i will be glad to hear you.

TemplateInfo:
Design by : Diana
3 Columns Template
Brown dominant color



No comments:

Post a Comment

While comments maybe u would like to download another Blogger Templates Or Tricks ?? :)

Handphone Protector

handphone is the stuff that is always attached in your pocket. This m obile is a common item , but that does not mean it is not w...